THE POLISH TOURISM ORGANIZATION COMPETITION –TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These termsand conditions apply to the Competition "Keukenhof: Poland – Heart of Europe"("the Competition"), organized by the Polish Tourism Organization("Organizer"), with registered office Leidsestraat 64, 1017 PD Amsterdam, TheNetherlands .
1. Information on how to enter as wellas prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, participants agree tobe bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Termsand Conditions to be valid.
2. Participation in the Competition isfree. Entry is open to residents of the European Union. Participants must be atleast 18 years or older. Employees of the Organizer (and their immediatefamilies) and agencies associated with this Competition are not allowed toenter.
3. The Organizer reserves the right, atany time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including aparticipant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify anyparticipant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms andConditions or in any way fraudulent. Errors and omissions may be accepted atthe Organizer's discretion. Failure by the Organizer to enforce any of itsrights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. The Competition commences at 22March 2012 and closes at 20 May 2012 ("Competition Period").
5. To qualify to enter the Competition,participants must fill in their name and contact details on the registrationpage on the website www.polen.travel/nl/keukenhof. Every participant guaranteesthat the data filled out are correct, up-to-date and complete.
6. Individuals may only register forthe Competition once.
7. The draw of the winners will takeplace ultimately two weeks after the Competition Period has ended by anindependent third party Jury. The Jury consistsing of three (3) members:Barbara Simonse, Anna Laczewska, Mariola Burejko. The winners will be notifiedin person by e-mail on the same day of the draw and will be listed on ourwebsite www.polen.travel . The Organizer's decision is final and nocorrespondence will be entered into.
8. Thewinners will have 7 (seven) days to claim their prize with the Organizer. Ifthe drawn winners do not come forward and claim their prize within this time,Organizer retains it's rights to may draw another entry. Participantsmay not derive rights from this article.
9. Organizer reserves the right tomodify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition immediately and withoutnotice due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of such termination, allparticipants and/or winners agree to waive any rights that they may have interms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourseagainst Organizer and third parties engaged by Organizer.
10. Organizer awards 10 (ten) weekendtrips for 2 (two) persons from the country of residence of the winners toWarsaw or Krakow ("the Prizes"). More details about the Prizes are describedbelow, under point 16 of these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Prizes are non-transferable.Organizer reserves the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised becomeunavailable during the Competition Period. The Prizes are not convertible tocash. Because the Prizes are time and date sensitive, they cannot besubstituted if the winner is unable to use the Prize.
13. Airline Tickets from any othercountry in Europe will be booked with an airline company chosen by Organizerdependent on the country of participants residence.
14. Duration of the trips is for all 10(ten) weekendtrips [2 (two) nights: from Saturday till Monday.
15. If Tax on Games of Chance is due forthe Prizes, organizer will pay this amount due from the awarded prizes to theDutch tax office.
16. Details of the Prizes awarded:
4 x Weekend for two people at the luxurious 5 *Hotel Le Regina located in Warsaw's OldTown plus return flight . You stay in aSuperior Double Room with buffet breakfast served in La Rotisserie Restaurant. Validfrom 01July to 31 December 2012.
2 x Weekend for two people at the luxurious 4 *Hotel Galaxy located in the city centre of Cracow plus return flight. Theprice includes buffet breakfastincluding 1 lunch or dinner and a bottle of wine in Andromeda Restaurant. Validfrom 01 June to 31 August 2012.
VII – X.
4 x Weekendfor two people in charming apartments situated in the heart of Cracow's Old Town with breakfast plus returnflight. Valid from 01 July to 31 December 2012.
17. Before the Prizes are awarded, thewinner and any other person sharing the prize with the winner, may be requiredto sign a legal release and indemnity (in a form to be determined by theOrganizer) to release the Organizer from any liability arising from theparticipation in the Prize.
18. Except for any liability that cannotbe excluded by law, the Organizer (including third parties engaged by theOrganizer) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personalinjury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competitionand/or the Prizes, including, but not limited to, where arising out of thefollowing: (a) any additional costs with regard to the participation in theCompetition or with regard to the Prizes; (b) any damage following fromtermination of the Competition; (c) any theft or unauthorized third partyinterference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damagedor misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of theOrganizer; (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions;(f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or participant; (g) the Prize; and/or (f) participation in the Competition.
USE OF ENTRY DATA
19. Details from entries, includinge-mail addresses of participants, will be used for the purposes of conductingthis competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purposeof processing and conducting the competition) and for promotional purposes surroundingthis competition.
21. By filling out this e-mail address,entering the Competition and checking the box to agree to the terms and conditions of the Competition, participantsalso agree to receive from time to time (online) newsletters from the PolishTourism Organization and from LOT Polish Airlines. In every (online) newsletterparticipants are offered the right to deregister from this (online) newsletter.
Allcomplaints made in connection with the Contest must include the Participant'sfirst and last name, full address, and description and detailed reasons for thecomplaint, and must be submitted within 21 days of the occurrence of the eventbeing a basis for the complaint, but in no event later than on 11 April 2012.Complaints will be considered received on the postmark date, and complaintssubmitted after the due date will not be examined.
The Organizer will handle the Participant'scomplaint and notify the Participant whether the complaint has been approved orrejected within 30 days of receiving the complaint, stating reasons for thedecision. The Organizer's decisionregarding the complaint will be final, binding and non-appealable.
22. These terms and conditions aregoverned by and will be interpreted in accordance with Dutch law. Any disputesrelating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to thejurisdiction of the court of Amsterdam. The various provisions of these termsand conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid orunenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity orunenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.